Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Think I Talk To You Best When I Write (I Write About Most Everything)

dear world.

Tonight i am sitting in my bed. There is a tv in front of me. It's name is Westinghouse. It is a poor man's sony, but i don't care because it accomplishes what i need. My Bill Murray poster is also looking at me, six Bill Murrays in fact. From caddyshack, stripes, ghostbusters, ed wood, lost in translation, and life aquatic. Bill makes me want to be a comedian.

Behind Westinghouse is a rolled up poster of Hunter Thompson. Hunter makes me want to be a writer.

My name is stacked in vertical letters beside my tv.

K
y
L
e

There is a poster on the wall over my left shoulder. It is green and says Manchester Orchestra in red lettering. Above the lettering, in beige, it says Mean Everything. Below Manchester Orchestra, also in beige, it says To Nothing. This album makes me want to love albums.

Beside me (left) is a cup that once cradled some orange juice, it is white and says Buns Over Texas, with a Texas shape behind it. This cup makes me want to eat hamburgers.

To my right is the door to the bathroom.

I had a blow out on the way home today. There was a nail in my back right tire and as i drove over some railroad tracks, it pulled some sort of maneuver that led to all of the air escaping. So i inched along to my house and pulled into my brother's garage. I proceeded to loosen the nuts (hehe), jack up the car, remove the tire, attach the silly donut, tighten the nuts (hehe), and de-jack the car.

This car blow out occured at a rather (in)convenient time. It happened to coincide with my own brief explosion. Events have conspired over the course of the years and today that have made me lose myself (like eminem) to a three minute burst of mad. It was a pretty uneventful attack. I just jacked the car down forcefully, took a brief shower where I scrubbed sand off myself forcefully, and then i dried off forcefully. Then i got on the computer and said bad words to Stephen.

And now it's pretty much done.

I really enjoy the EP that came with Mean Everything to Nothing. It's called Fourteen Years of Excellence. The second track is particularly spectacular. It's called It's Ok With Me. It sounds like Andy Hull wrote a hidden track for Heartbreaker. I wish that I had seen them live when they played in Dallas four days ago, sadly, I had to give pool cues to foreign students.

Over the past week, I have endured three remarks about my belly that were not made by members of the BFC (that's right, we get colors). This has made me decide to get fit, as it were. I have been running daily and stopped drinking cokes, (except on the weekends, and even then i limit myself to two). I am also seriously considering getting Wii fit. I am essentially on the workout plan of a sixty seven year old who is recovering from a broken hip.

I am working twenty eight hours a week at the SUB. This creates awkward encounters because my phone cover is UT themed. I have to hide this so my boss doesn't ask any questions. I have what is probably the easiest job in the world, but i still hate going to it.

Also I am pretty hungry. I've also been eating less what with my new fitness plan, and this leads me to dream about eating and/or drinking a lot. I fear that this revelation will remind my friends of an unflattering nickname.

I don't have a lot to say tonight and no one reads this anymore. So goodnight readers.

No comments: