Thursday, August 14, 2008

You Asked for it (Bringing the Hammer)


(Your Next Entry Topic)

Well Internet, you asked for it, and you got it.

Due to the dearth of comments praising my insight, writing ability, unconventional good looks, I am done regaling you with tales of my high school romances (you won't even hear about bromances). No more will my tearful ruminations dance in front of your eyes like a literary lambada (the forbidden dance!).

This is hard work people, I plumb the depths of my soul to bring you into a fuller understanding of the human condition, and how do you repay me? Not with with the laud and exultation I deserve.

This blog was created for one purpose and one purpose alone, to celebrate me.

If you aren't prepared to do that then you are in for more posts about bacon and cryptozoological creatures.

I hope you are proud of yourselves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

correction:

this blog was creatd for one purpose and one purpose alone, to celebrate lindsey.

you know that i'm right.

i'm excited for some thaipepper goodness and some quality time with the roomba this weekend.

you know i love you.