Friday, August 1, 2008

My Dream Restaurant (I didn't really dream this)

Hello again loyal readers. I have come to you once again to address a pressing issue in my life.

The lack of opportunity for me to purchase massive quantities of food that is not only filling, but also delicious, and most importantly, cheap.

Why is there not a drive through where I can purchase a bucket of hot wings for $5?

Dare to imagine with me. You roll up to a gaily adorned one story building with a glowing and attractive menu, advertising any array of low quality, high fat, super tasty snackles. There is a speaker by the window with which to place your order. You are greeted warmly by a woman with a foreign accent, and she requests that you place your order after suggesting to you the Pot o' Pizza Bagels. You politely decline and request the Popcorn combo. You receive your combo in an old Abercrombie and Fitch or similiarly sized bag, which is both huge and cost effective. In your bag of tasties, you find, popcorn chicken, popcorn shrimp, and popcorn. All for $5 or less.

There is no limit to the kind of snack food you can receive. Cookie cake, donuts, burritos, egg rolls. The place would be magical. The best part, all your food would be loaded into an easy to carry shopping bag.

There could even be a buffet! For half price you can bring in your own bag and ladel an oreo, chef boyardee, and icee pop goulash up to it's brim.

Can you imagine a Sharper Image bag full of bacon? I can.

3 comments:

Claire said...

you make me incredibly jealous with your magical writing skills.
but i still love you; don't worry.
:]

Sebastian said...

There used to be this place in Colorado called Chubbie's (like in Boy Meets World). They had the BEST cheesy fries. You could get a huge plate for, like, 3 bucks. Talk about the American dream.

But they were shut down. I think it was something about cockroaches.

Anonymous said...

i love bacon.
and i love my kyle.